YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Toothbrush collection and overkill

So, its been a few days since i blogged and well honestly the reason why is my weekend pretty much started on wednesday.  after tonights festivitys i plan on taking a break b/c well my body is tired. It began with me finally contacting some other poker pros in bangkok and well im glad that i did. not the type of people i usually kick it with but there cool and do what i do and well last night there was 15 of us. on weds night we went to this one place called scratch dog and ironically it was on the same street i stayed on 3 hotels down for like 3 months yet i never knew about it. let me tell you...not only have i found the real "hip hop spots" but i found where the upper echelon straight model women are. my friend who is moving here in a year or so will be very happy with the legwork i have done as by the time you get here pimping shit will be laiiid out to the tee. just like the old days. yet 100x more women. the first night was standard with a funny ending. i basically linked with this one chick and she was good but okay compared to the next nights and the funny thing about this one is when we got to my house and she went in the bathroom she came out and was like wtf? i was like huh...she was like...how come you have 4 toothbrushes in your bathroom...lololololo thai girls are very clean i love this about them and even if they stay one night they like buy a toothbrush or some shit in the morning whatever and i was just to lazy to  throw them away. now if i had 2 toothbrushes maybe its more suspicious but 4...lol i really had no good explanation for her and decided it was best to shrug and move past it which we did.  i could blog it up about this one but i have to much to cover so ill just say 7.5 on the looks and about a 7 performance which is a good rating from me. 

the next night we hit RCA and found ourselfs again at scratch dog..the players i was with were all hitting on this one girl who was hot hot probably 8.75 and that is hot, and well no one really gets a 10.. but she didnt give them action and kept toasting towards me with her drink from a distance so i just played it cool and let her come to me. we danced for a long time and her friend was there. they said they liked the way i danced and asked me to teach them. for a good portion of the night it was like me dance/grabbing tittys and ass of these two girls and well i started to have big thoughts but hold your horses on that.  keep in mind these are like high class thai girls and well it requires a semi different angle than.. hey want to come to my place...now! at least in some cases and well this turned out to be one of them. this girl has like 2 places is ballin and well she is just georgeous. so we were walking out the club and she informed me that her friend wanted to go to the next disco and if i wanted to go...well its like 5am and im tired as shit so really im like how about we go myplace instead..she said but my friend..i said obv...she can come to even asked her and she stopped and i could see she was contemplating it when the main work interuppted the contemplation and said..look if you dont want to go than i will call you first thing in the morning when i wake up...i was so drunk and tired at this point i said okay..just make sure its not before noon and got them a taxi had some lip smacking and sent them on there way. i than picked up my mobile and the first one i dialed answered and was happy to hear from me. i know its 5am and i actually woke her up...lol but she said she would come over and did. it took her about 1 hour and at 6am this girl/non pro shows up and we do it up and i fall asleep. i wake up in the noon and  to my suprise she is still here...im like dont you have to work in the morning? why you still here? she says she has friday off and not has to work the weekend so she can stay with me the whole time...ummmmm....no. i didnt say that right off the bat rather said okay go to the market, get some food and pick up some detergent cuz i need you to do my laundry. she happily did and  than cleaned my apt as it needed servicing.  during this time the girl from last night called and asked what i was doing tonight...while she is now on top 3 of my to do list it she was referring to a "weekend night" being friday and well..once ive established contact theres really no reason to waste my weekends on them even if you are a stunner as the weekday will work fine/come over after work and that way you dont expect me to like take you out on a date or some shit..lol so i  give her the my standard getaway line which is my friends from usa are in town for holiday so i need to show them bkk but i like to see you monday when they leave line, maybe sunday and she was cool with it.

now its getting late at this point and my laundrys done, folded my apt is clean and everything so really its time for this girl at my house to leave. i tell her i need show my friends on holiday bkk...same excuse obv and she says she wants hang out till i leave at 12am to go out and i say okay..making use of the situation i hit about 2 more times totalling 3 that day and than get some thai lessons from her while lying in bed as speaking thai is now a priority. more than it was before. the clock hits 12 and i get her a taxi try to pay for her taxi but she doesnt let me...she leaves and i head to RCA to meet up with the poker players. this night there was like 15 of them it was like a huge gathering with some of the best players in the online world like millionaire cashgame players on a whole nother level than me that i can only fathom at this point. really though for me i dont care much about money more so being around cool people and i tend to get along with everyone period..cats from finland, denmark, australia, sweden, whales canada, new york and even one white skinned dude from africa. all of them were cool but i felt kind of edgy as they were all good friends. talking to some of them it was good to see there mindset and stuff as i think one day if i focus right i can and will get there. like anything it takes time and effort.

RCA is littered with beautiful women. i mean seriously alot of the clubs i been going to have a lot of stunners in them but route 66 is just jampacked with them. its kind of a different vibe b/c alot of them are upper echelon rich thai girls and require more effort but im at the point where things coming to easy as weird as it may sound arent as appealing as something i gotta work hard for. 
anyways it was more of a meet and greet thing for me than i was trying to pimp that night and i met alot of cool people. after rca closed at 2 we went to karafun. another after hours spot my first time being there that had shisha! you know the hookah stuff they serve at indian spots...i love shisha as it gets me more buzzed and me and #1 spent many nights just chillen at her pad or my room smoking shisha getting drunk and it doesnt make me miss her more like remembering one of the best cuban cigars you smoked more of an appreciation as metaphorically speaking in terms of women thailand is like a cuban cigar factory just some are more sweet taste better than others..anyways similar to scratch dog this place is filled with some really hot model type looking girls and well theres one imparticular dancing and eyeing me but im so drunk and with friends i dont really care. eventually i go over to say hi and she says its because im now drunk that i think shes beautiful and i laugh and in my head im thinking you are georgeous but rather than big up her i say no i look you before i just shy...lol she is half laotian and works at a makeup place at emporium a really nice mall in sukhumvit. anyways after dancing with her for 10 minutes my friends come to me and say lets go next club. i tell her i need to go but want to call her as in bkk its more about accumulating the work and taking care of it when the time suits you..in otherwards..up to me! so i get the number and we head to the next spot. spicy the standard end of the night spot and theres alot of women out tonight. than something weird happens and for whatever reason i think the universe works in a weird way. first i see stalker girls friend and she hops on her phone and is obv talking to her friend. she comes up to me and says she wants to talk to me and is on her way to the club...boooo.  than im sitting there and some dude bumps into another and spills his drink on me and some drunk thai girl im chatting with. she instantly goes berzerk and stands up and socks the dude im totally drunk and it kind of threw me off. dude puts up his hand to hit her back i grab his hand than security runs up on us all an luckily she spoke my way out of getting kicked out of the club. at this point tho its like 6am and im hella tired and the fact stalker is on route and the girl i was hitting on just went crazy i decide its time for me to go home.....alone. part of the factor that played into this was i did kick some girl out my house same day and had like a full session with multiple rounds so really i wasnt trippen. i get home and check my email and it gets more weird/the reason i think things happened as they did. its an email from the visa company i use informing me that i read my visa entry/date to leave thailand wrong and rather than needing to go cambodia tommorow..i need go today..shit today meaning about 1 hour from now. so i take a shower and hop on a motorbike taxi and get to the meeting point right before the van leaves at 7am i dont sleep at all and get home at like 6pm. i than take a 4 hour nap and im supposed to go out but its midnight now and im kind of tired...after tonight tho im going to take it easy this week work as i been spending to much money and mix in the new women to my current weekday rotation. that and i need a massage. life is goot. holla

3 comments:

  1. Yo, that ish is funny brotha. Sounds like your getting the LOS down to a science. Keep updating us on the gootlife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was from JR by the way. ide

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes sizir, the overall angle is same same yet different. holla

    ReplyDelete