YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

WOW cant believe she do

So..in post #1 i mentioned my kryptonite...the one that i love but cannot keep..maybe i love her only for that reason and if i could i wouldnt want to keep..or maybe i been in thailand to long..haha yeeah right. so anyways she has an older man who is going to buy her family a home, pretty much save them and everything so being that i actually care about her, i think this is a good thing. its just it kind of breaks my heart or wanting to win everything mentality that i cannot. truth is i love the girl and she loves me, its just we live in a reality where if there is some dude who is willing to save her family from being poor well its what she must do..in otherwards love means something but not everything. aside from that well she has been dating this dude for 3 years and me...about 4 months..  its kind of better b/c when shes drunk shes crazy and well if she wasnt with dude i wouldnt have anything interesting to blog about other than bad beats and big wins in poker...

so in a few weeks her visa will finish and she will go to USA and start a new life..anyways i thought i would not get to see her anymore b/c well he came to thailand to help finish the visa process and stuff so while i was sad to see her go i had moved on and my phone rings so much now and i pretty much lost track of who im talking to at times. its like i dont even want to answer i just send sms and if i want see someone than ill call them. anyways 2 good bay area homeys are in town for the weekend for the first time in thailand and that means i must show them wasup. both some cool mofos and well the first night we went out i made sure they both were situated before i did my own thing and last night we went to the same club as its one of the few in BKK that plays hip hop. now right before we went to the club my krpytonite calls me and says...i want come see you now and take your power...hahaha anyways the reason this was odd to me is that the man shes supposed to marry is in town...and shell probably leave the country in 10 days or less..so being i had plans already i stalled for about 5 minutes and before i could finish my explanation she said she changed her mind and didnt want to see me tonight. oh well..thing is i worry for her as her sugar dude is in town and would probably flip out if she did. anyways we get to the club and i begin plotting. within 30 seconds of being in a club i know exactly who i want to speak to and i had zerod in on the top 3 and was waiting for my drink when the phone rang. it was #1 and she informed me she was on her way to meet me...wow i cant believe she literally ditched dude shes marrying in 10 days to come see me..crazy..so she got to the club we had some drinks and again..the music changed from hip hop to techno and it was time for me to go. SO....we went home and when in the taxi she told me she had alot to talk about...once in the room we said about 3 words and began to have sex. see...ive been with alot of women since in thailand ...really i lost count..but the truth is im not sure if its becuase we know what eachother likes sexually or what but i have to say sex with her is the best...i mean..all girls have awesome bodys big tits(what world are you living in? this is mine. haha)..aside from those features she has a big booty and well she has a heart of gold for me at least and always saves me money and man if i was 40 or something id marry her instantly. but im not and its to early for me to do all that let alone try to save her family as a wise brother once told me. so we did it twice in the eve and 3 times before it hit noon the next day..man when im with her i can just go go go and really if her sister hadnt called her saying that her future hubby was going crazy it would have lasted longer...poor him...id feel bad for him if he wasnt an asshole to her at times so a big fuck you to him from me...through her....literally haha actually the only reason she left was becuase he told her sister he was going to buy her dad a new motorbike which can cost like 50k baht or more. she thought that was cool but wanted to stay with me till her sister called and said he had bought the wrong one.. lol .really this...is only a love story made in thialand..it was his sad way of making her come back..what a chump...oh well...right when she told me about this i looked at my phone and noticed i had 7 missed call..from 3 different chicks...being that my homeys are in town i didnt fight it( had i she would have stayed forsure) and said okay thanks for coming...she left which brings me to this moment. tonight were going out and who knows what will happen...lol i do...but before than really im sore from the session i had with #1 so..im going for a nice relaxing thai massage...the only question is which place do i go to ...ahhh decisions decisions...life is goot.. 


1 comment: