YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moments of clarity...jackpot?

So yesterday was a very interesting day for me. it started with the girl from last night leaving and me proceeding to lose a substantial amount of money online. Now this does not really happen often but it did yesterday. usually i get real pissed or stop myself before i lose alot but for whatever reason my self control did not kick in and i did. after the session i was more mad about lack of self control than the loss itself so i decided i needed to go on a walk and clear my head. i caught a motorbike taxi to the market which is a few blocks from my house and sat at a food stand and got some fried chicken, thai ice tea and some sticky rice for the whopping cost of $2.25. while eating i noticed a really beautiful lady walk by..but i was eating...than i saw another..than another, than another...Ohhh shit what is going on here...so finally i stood up and did a 360 look surveying the whole market and noticed the whole place was littered with fine women. it was the first time during the day id been there and really there was more fine women than any disco that ive been to in thailand. i than realized that this market near my house is filled with shops for women clothing specifically and to say the least i had stumbled on a gold mine. The only thing about all this is that i am now living in a semi thai area. to be exact i was the only farang in site. Im sure that only 5% of the women here speak a little bit of english which kind of brought me to a realization which is...i have to learn to speak thai. 

it was like a bolt of lightening hitting me in the head.  with this moment of clarity i decided the best way to further ponder this would be to get a 2 hour thai massage. other than a place to live and alcohol this seems to be one of my main expenses. the more i get to know my new neighborhood the more i like it as there is a street filled with massage places that has the cheapest massages i seen since i got to thailand..100 baht for an hour. so i went to the nicest looking one and got a 2 hour from some hot thai chick. not only was it the cheapest..it was close to the best massage, top 3 at least..i asked her her name and will go back to see her today and they even gave me a card, stamped it twice and said the 10th one is free...ship it! right when i left the massage place my phone started to go nuts. if you been following my blog youll remember about a week ago i met some superfreak and sent out a group text to my regular ladys saying i was leaving the country for a week. well its almost like they have this internal alarm as most of them seemed to start calling/texting me at once. this has happened before and its weird its like they work on the same clock or something and call at one time randomly. So i looked through them and todays TEXT OF THE DAY will be the 4 messages i recieved in a 20 minute span they go

1:02 pm "hey ****** how are you? hope you member me. i miss you so much. nong"
1:08 pm "hi how are you? u still at japan? or do you come back already. take care just wanted to say hi, Bin"
1:15 pm "i miss you" (girl from disco this weekend shes prob the new frontrunner performance wise since #1 left the country but...theres only one number 1. she speaks no english and has sent me a text everyday since we met that says the same thing..."i miss you" lol
1:24 pm " my fend see you disco with lady. you bad man. no love me. nuchy"( word shot through the coconut internet. it tends to be quicker than high speed dsl... oh well)

so i ended up calling nong who is the accountant b/c well..she is so innocent and she is literally a screamer in the sac..its fun to watch/participate in. im sure my neighbors hate me. aside from that well i think its cute how the weekend after we met she spent about 8k baht (almost 3 months rent for her) to buy a "talking dict"a hand held device that literally speaks thai/english for you..its so awesome i thought about buying one than said..nahhh ill just use hers..lol but most importantly nong really wants to learn to speak to me.  when i first met her she only knew "hello"..and with this new mission of "taking over the market" instead of just "taking over the club" lol..learning thai is going to be my number 3 priority aside from, women, work, going to get a massage..i guess it goes hand in hand with priority #1 so i dunno. either way she i texted her back and she came running to my house after work..it does take her about 1 hour bus, 30 min bts and 10 minute taxi...230 baht which i gladly give to her as my trademark is that i like to pay for the womens transportation to my house b/c well..im a nice guy and getting to and from her house is probably like a days pay for her. after the first run i ordered some thai food to my room..i seem to be getting lazier and lazier...lol fuckers forgot my rice tho...called them to bring it...they did..than i noticed they forgot to bring me chili..called them back...they came...am i a dick for calling them twice? hell no bring me some chili biotch. 

After an always fun filled session with nong we got straight to it..i pulled out my thai books she got her "talking dict" and we spent a good 4 hours teaching me thai..i learned alot really...by the end of the night i was speaking very simple yet broken thai to her and she was correcting me..like i had the words right but the positioning of them needed help. either way its big progress and i think for the next month im going to be seeing nong at least 2 times during weekday(weekends...NO) rather than 1 a week as her equity has increased given she has this talking dict and literally loves to sit there and teach me thai for hours..i mean really they all do but she is like the pinnacle of what a lady should be in an obediant sense. im sure if i told her to take a 2 hour trip by bus to the other side of town to get me a bowl of soup from my favorite soup place..her answer would be if i wanted it spicy or pet mak mak...anyways i also like the fact she has to leave at 6 im the morning everyday she stays as she has work. On a side note the motorbike taxis in the front of my condo are now shaking there head and smiling at me as i seem to bring down a different girl every morning and get them a taxi.(hey be grateful for my business suckas) Im kind of glad the day started the way it did b/c it allowed me to have some good thinking and look at what my next steps should be...money is money but knowing what direction your going in is as good as gold. me learning thai will pretty much eliminate all costs period and than i can shift my focus far as earnings to the bigger picture like eventually buying 2 homes/condos or something.  i began this blog around 6am like most of my blogs..except this one im sober and im ready to have a productive day..i think i will go to the temple,  gym, massage than see 1 of 2 options...maybe both...lol at this other girl from last weekend texting me at 7am asking if i want to see her tonight. bitch i havent aten a bowl of rice(in america it would be cereal) dont ever text me before noon! probably her tricky way of making me think of her first thing when i get up in the morning. who knows...sorry girl but im already double booked for today...next time make reservations..holla

 

No comments:

Post a Comment