YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Good looking out Pra Pikanet

Last night was goot. although i woke up  feeling like shit and pretty much just chillaxed the whole day around 11 oclock i got the itch to go out. i called my homey who is pretty much always down for anything and told him to meet me at the club. it was a slow night at first being it was sunday but around 1 o clock they started pouring in. we had locked down prime seats so at about 130 we were sorrounded by 4 tables of women..just how i like it. Now i must say that my style of choosing is picky and last night..i got my first rejection far as a chick i was really really digging,,,that also dug me.  not really a rejection as i got her number but i didnt get to take her home=( she was this white skinned issan girl and had long hair nice rack and pretty much was working it out on the dance floor while brushing off every dude that stepped to her. i kinda dug that so as a gesture i told one of the workers there to bring her a shot of tequila. she did and we toasted from a distance and within 5 minutes she came to my table. 

Now my thai speaking homey is an asset and speaking thai in thailand is a super asset far as pimpin non monitarily. this girl spoke zero english but my homey helped me out with the translating. basically this girl was 19 years old and.....a VIRGIN???? no way bullshit i do not beleive..but to her defense her cousin came and sat at the table with us and independently confirmed/told my friend that she was and did not go with man..ever...lol 
my homey is very intuitive and the slightest thing like a girl suttly talking to the workers at the club will lead him to say "that chick comes here to much as she knows the help shes prob a pro and i aint paying her shit so fuck her" anyways after 15 minutes of investigation he turned to me and shrugged and said she likes you but will not go home with you...if you want to put in work im sure you can but it will take work and almost certainly will not happen tonight..what is my reply to this you may ask...one word...Goodbye...semi goodbye at least as weird situations like this (beautiful virgin in thailand) make things more interesting so i took her number down and had it translated to her that we would go see a movie this week or something. she said cool and i told my homey it was time to walk it out a little bit as i felt there was more to this club than the 4 tables of women that sorrounded/hounded us. So as i was walking i damn near spilled my drink as there was this shorty who was already dancing with some guy btw who had real nice tits, thick booty(my oakland homey would love this one) and was about the same caliber as the one from the night before minus the overall experience but ill get to that later. So she was dancing with some dude and i pretty much walked up and grabbed her arm. she looked at me and smiled so i told the guy she was with that she was waiting for me and i just got here...in otherwards sorry fuck off. for some reason this girl was staring at my chest/neck the whole time we were dancing and when i pulled her off the floor she asked me if that was pra pikanet(ganesh a hindu buddha) i was wearing and i said yes and long story short when i went to see a thai gypsy he instantly stood up and told me pra pikanet walked with me and brought me luck, he than proceeded to tell me about my job(my job is far from normal) my life and pretty much enough to wear i was interested. when i got home that day i looked at the statue infront of my house and low and behold it was a big statue of pra pikanet.you can find more info on him here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesha . after reading a paragraph or 2 anyone that knows me and my life in the states will agree that what he represents definately relates to me and the "obstacles i have overcome". a while ago i went to the temple with #1 and have been many times since to pay respects and feel like he brings me luck as right now i feel like a lucky mofo far as the life im living. 

back from the tangent/explanation the chicks eyes lit up and she started speaking a mix of hella thai and english and while i only understood about 50% of the english part i was able to make out that of the many buddhas that thai people respect and what not..this was her one..she had many statues and stuff of pra pikanet at her house and this basically sealed the deal..good looking pra pikanet..more luck for me. skeet skeet. So after chirping for a little i gave her my watered down version of my thai speaking homeys saying which is "i aint paying you shit" basically i say..."i no holiday, i stay bangkok but i like you" this is basically my way of testing the waters saying that i like you but im not paying to take you home...only sometimes if your just gorgeous but really lately even for those not at all.  She smiled when i said this and that meant it was a go for no dough. After talking more she tells me she is a student and well i like this as i like to see them in the uniforms they wear...minus the pantys. So its like 3:30 and right before i was ready to take her home i looked down at my phone which brings me to the TEXT OF THE DAY. it goes to this one very good experience that i had/hit once prior to the blog beggining and have played sms tag with just as to keep her on the line as i like to repeat with ones that go the extra mile. without correcting the grammar/broken english it goes "i am hony i want go to you. you can fuck me?" Man this was tempting as when  a girl is so forward with me like this its definately a turn on...but i had invested about 30 minutes in this new work and well i knew i could set things up for today which btw homegirl is going to come visit me this evening. Before bouncing i was laughing at my thai homey as we were discussing eachothers taste and i have pretty much concluded that his consists of anything within a 10 foot radius..this fool really cracks me up. the other day when we met at the club he rolled up in a tut tut(mini taxi) drinking a beer, handed half of it to the driver walked up and informed me he paid for the taxi with the half a beer he had left...lol Being that women come dime a dozen and were homeys i cooled out for a sec and once i saw he had locked himself in i said iiiight..im out. 

me and homegirl hopped in the taxi and when we were about 10 blocks from my house she points at a building and says she stays there...this to me means i have to tread lightly as the stalker girl lives in a similar distance and well i kind of feel like she likes me 70% but also just gets drunk and is deciding to stop at my house everynight at 5am when shes on her way there. who knows...So we get to my house and go straight at it..while it was a good time i have to say the one the night before was better and for some reason i was thinking about this while we were doing it. but than she told me to lye down and began to smoke(head doctor) like a champ and well kind of like a pill from the doctor...she swallowed it. i was pretty drunk and tired after so rather than trying to do it more i just fell asleep..usually its me that does this but like at 6am i wake up and realize she has strapped a helmet on me and is in full stride on top of me...you go girl..so i return the favor and this goes on for about 2 rounds till i literally have no power. we sleep again and wake up at about 1 oclock. im hungry but had thai food delivered past few days and kind of want some pizza as theres this one spot thats good. so rather than pay the extra $2 it costs to deliver it i send her to get it and some gatorade. She brings it back we eat and i tell her i have to work so she has to go. she asks me to go to the temple tommorow with her and i think im going to do it. not so much for her more just to pay respects and thank pra pikanet for the night before. that being said before this homegirl i mentioned in text of the day shows up im going to get a thai massage and do some work far as grinding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment