YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

GIRLFRIEND...OR MAID?

So i been busy as i moved into my new apt. let me just say...its pretty pimp for $330..1BR..bathroom, kitchen, balcony, fully furnished..nice wood floors, king size bed and a big flatscreen tv. lots of foreigners live here and they have a sick looking pool/jacuzzi, a gym, ping pong, laundry service, massage place, 7-11, a river next to it that has a taxi boat btw lol, its close to bts skytrain and about a 60 baht/$2 taxi ride from all the clubs i like. the feature i like most is the key/security guard at the front desk...this will prevent anyone i DO NOT want to see from just randomly showing up at my door as shit like this has happened in the past and believe me. you do not want a drunk thai girl pounding on your door while another one sits naked/scared in your bed..it kills the evening in some respects. So i been chillen with this new prospect for a little bit being that she actually found the place for me and lives close..not to close...but close..she works at an internet company. and doesnt really go out to discos much..riiiight. you know the hot girls that do webcam chats. well shes one of them, she asked me if i wanted her to stop working there and i said..for what it pays good right? truth is i dont give a shit and im not giving you any money girl other than to go to the store to buy me some food..she   also has alot of fine friends that pretty much asked me to show them my c**k when we were sitting in a corner at the bar last night. same as the other night it was like 4 of them pretty much grabbing on me..its funny how they are so loose about eachothers man, in america any girl would flip out if her friend was massaging her man, asked him to show her his #@$..lol since were not in america!!!!! while she is good...she still doesnt equate to #1 and well ill just take it for what it is now...

after checking in to my apt. i went with homegirl from the last blog and her friend to tesco lotus. it pretty much consisted of 2 thai girls pushing carts around while i pointed out shit and walked ahead of them. i dont know whats going on but it feels like im more and more demanding of these girls in some respects. the other day she asked me to put the dishes in the kitchen..i looked at her and laughed and said..you are women i am man...pretty much if your going to be chillen with me i expect you to do my laundry, wash the dishes, clean the sink, go get me food and pretty much whatever the fuk i want..when i want. or you can bounce. on a lighter note i did take out the trash...

so her and her friend who i know and plan on hitting were chillen at my pad and shit and well..i like to get to know girls a little b/c i feel it helps with the experience far as sex. i do however have plans to semi curb homegirl by the weekend and start new/ resume working my normal schedule of ladys. the main reason i concluded this is that well. she keeps asking me if im her boyfriend and today..she said the magic "time to run away" words....i want your baby..lol what is going on...along with the TEXT OF THE DAYS..im going to start a "i want your baby count" which is now officially at 3. really... you only get so much of my time if your not #1. sad update on her btw...she sent me a text yesterday saying her visa is finished and shes going to america on the 22nd. she said shes not sure if she can see me again and i dont mind as the hikkys on my neck arent gone yet and shed probably get pissed even tho shes leaving in 4 days to marry some other dude...damn thai women. im really sad and its going to take a few women to forget this one. before i leave her in the past i will just say this...if i was 10 years older, and she was exactly how she is now..i would marry her..but im not and by the time i am she will be old so whatever..i think its good though as well it kind of keeps me from falling for some other girl as...ive already done that.

So the plan till the weekend comes is to chill with homegirl and let the hikkys on my neck clear up..after that if i dont like what i see i will just pick up my phone as i have about 4 new numbers on cue far as options go aside from my reg giks(fuk buddy)/ones that think im there boyfriend. lol a side note..the other day i was with homegirl and her friend we went to the market down the street..i saw the prettiest thing man...if the girls werent holding all the shit i had bought i would have ditched them on the spot to go talk to her..i doubt i will see her again but plan on walking that market soon to prospect for some women as there was alot of hot ones. 
ill end this blog with the TEXT OF THE DAY which goes to this random one that i been seeing prior to this blog but havent called lately...it goes "i no you have lady i ask you have say no have i know you have. no call me bye" i laugh at this one b/c and inside joke with my tri brother about the "have no have" phrase which along with "same same" seems to be the thai twist on saying certain english phrases..in other wards..its not same its same same...yet different. anyways the other reason i chose this text was b/c of the text that followed about 10 minutes later from the same chick..."i miss you many call me" . lol riiiigght.

3 comments:

  1. sawatdee khrap. pen yang rai bang?

    im in thai land may24 - june 16th i beleive.

    j.w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raawn mak(hot as fuck) see you in may..i can say you made the right decision far as your length of stay..1, even 2 weeks isnt really enough. holla as the time gets near.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo yo im feelin the apt...stop messn around get yourself an i-phone (since you can afford it now lol) and post some pics up!!!

    ReplyDelete