YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday is funday..say what sunday?

So..sunday like my homeys had left already to usa and my thai homeys were basically not down to go out so...in a true soldier fashion i said fuck it and went to the club myself. now i have to be honest when i say that i actually enjoyed it more than usual as i will explain in this blog. well...i got there early and there was this really really hot tig bitty looking stunner. i mean hot chillen with her homey. she walked by me twice which i took as a sign that she wanted to holler so i grabbed her arm and she than asked me to go sit with her and her friends. btw to the US homeys that visited this is that one big hair girl that we were both peeping but disapearred and we looked for the whole evening. HOLLA...but anyways it was early and well

. about half and hour through of just chillen wiht homegirl and her friend in walked in this pretty little thing. i mean like...mmmm man this was on some other shit..mad energy and well it just looked intense. hard to explain but shes like a female lion or shit its really one of those things that like..comes close to #1..not quite..but close...so...she walks in with her friend and im instantly forgetting this stunner thats sitting next to me which i had been working on for about half an hour...so i say fuck it and after mad eye contact walk over and start speaking. after chillen with her for a moment the other broad and her friends moved over closer to me..in otherwards they were honing in. at one point it was an awesome feeling..i had the 2 finest broads in the club literally competing for my attention and i loved every moment of it..even when the music changed from hip hop to techno i still sat there and took it in. but based of the dancing alone i had to see waasup with this interesting new prospect.

 now this is going to fuck up my game for a little bit but somewhere along the line this bitch bit my neck and gave me hikkys n shit but whatever dude. seriously. i sent out a group text...lol its true to like 7 broads saying..im going to japan for a week call you when i get bacck....becuase like...when we got to my pad i have to say that the experience was not as emotional yet physically more fierce than even that of #1. infact #1 called today but i didnt answer..shiiiit. but yo since i been here i have to say this one gave me a crazy time and well.. in the morning she just didnt leave..NOw i know what your thinking...dont start cupcaking with some broad again yo..keep running and well..i dont think i will im just saying. definately up there far as experience wise. she smokes the best i ever seen in my life and thats a strong statement.

so tonight i went out with her and 4 of her friends and well it was me basically dancing with all of them grabbing all there asses and shit just thinking to myself..what world am i living in..is this true...like...seriously it was one of those overwhelming moments where i just see exactly whats going on and that im one lucky son of a bitch. than one of her friends touched my head in a way that well. when a thai girl insults a man she does it by patting his head in a certain manner now..if i was a dumb farang i wouldnt give a shit and honestly the longer im here the less and less patient i am with shit and the other day someone fucked up my drink order..usually i dont give a shit and say its okay but this time i was like fuck you im not paying unless you bring me my shit biotch. i guess my thai speaking farang homey is rubbing off on me but whatever. Now it would have been very easy for me to forget about this and just continue grabbing asses but..  this girl had the audacity to pat my head which is insulting in thai and maybe its becuase i was drunk but i instantly told her to go away from us...in otherwards fuck off!

 now she was this new girls friend but i dont give a shit...new girl was like calm down and i looked at her and said.."you can fuck off to" and i kind of feel like a dick but i pretty much started walking out the spot as i was pissed off..new girl followed me and we went home. when we got there she asked if i loved her..bitch..i just met you 2 days ago...wtf....she said if not she was leaving and i said "your bags on the table over there" and than she walked out stood at the door and tested me for like a minute but i knew what was going on...i wasnt budging...and the more an asshole i am the more im in control and the more they want to be under my control as this is how womens mind works whether they understand/admit it or not. so she came back in i did my thing and she went to sleep. on another note i had a good day in poker. when i have nothing good to report maybe ill talk more about that but its how im making my living out here. so i am drunk which kind of sucks b/c its monday...wtf...but i guess it doesnt matter really and well...its 5 am and im going to sleep. tommorow i move into this apt in a semi thai area..$12k baht 1 br let me just say its piomp and im happy with it. pretty much $333 dollars for a pimp ass pad..i love thailand. pz

No comments:

Post a Comment