YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Nurses Report for duty!

So its been about a week or so since i blogged last and well there has been a lot of stuff going on. this blog is about my life and living in bkk so im not going to cherry coat shit. basically had a shitty few days as my downswing online reached a 1 year high and for whatever reason i got pink eye. Pink eye? wtf? thats right mothafucka i woke up after last weekends 5 day weekend and pretty much my left eye looked like i smoked a pound of weed. me being the genius i am i thought it was a ruptured blood vessel and denied myself going to the doctor.  until today when i noticed it was getting worse...good move buddy. So my first visit to bkk hospital was interesting. i can say that i never seen so many women in little white skirts running around and that where you wait to pay there is some guy dressed in a suit playing the piano. lol The doctor genius told me i have to stay home and cannot go out for like 2 weeks?!?!?!?!? total bad beat . im hoping my super human strength heals it before next week b/c i got ladys to do and things to see. most importantly songkran and my heart will literally break in 2 if i have to sit out b/c my eye got all messed up. 

on another level i think it could be good as it gives me at least 1 weekend to reflect on things, future goals, evaluate my team,  workout, meditate and kind of slow things down on the alcohol consumption tip as the doctor said i could not drink at all?!????.......???? whatever i tend to drink more of a function rather than to get twisted and only do if theres women around but problem is theres always women...lol so i guess this is lifes way of slowing me down a bit for the moment. On a more positive note...i sent out a group text today to my main squad that i had sick and couldnt go out for a week. i was very happy with the replys i got which bring me to TEXT OF THE DAY starting with word for mispelled word(as always)  reply of 

" Hi are you ok. i in to see you to day. i worry you and i can take good ccar you if you want give me helps you tell na. Up to you".............. up to you.......my favorite three words in thailand which i seemingly hear from women every day. 

next we have the gogo girl/im not your customer, gik who i think is starting to like me b/c she was supposed to go pattaya for a week but decided to stay in bkk, the night after i saw her and made a point of texting me 3 times the next day aka starting to sms me daily, your getting clipped soon girl..but your a champ in the sack) reply..

"i want you better i think my pussy can do. call me i come now" ohhhh what a freak. gotta keep one of these in your stable at all times jing. 

"sawa dee ka=) you want go me friend tonight? we have bottle at bed spper(bkk club) na ka.
talk to u lter call me=)" 

bitch didnt i just text you saying my eye was fucked up and im not going out for a week? lol oh well the last one is actually some new work/student girl that is super hot that i met last weekend and well she called me last wednesday night at 12:40 am to go out and i told her i wasnt b/c my eye hurt but she said her and her friend had a bottle at the club and if i wanted to go drinking with them. she basically texted me the same thing again. more bottles i guess least im not paying for shit. ha  so before i went to the doctor and was placed on the injured list i did go out that night being wednesday. we got really drunk and same as last time she pulled the end of the night "i with friend(her roommate) so have to go home with she" line. Now you may be thinking..wtf dude...2nd time you seen this girl...not hit and your putting up with this? why would you do that. well...first off i think if i was hitting on her friend that i would have hit the first night..and honestly i think her friend wants me to hit. but i come to realize with this chick that she had a boyfriend for like 2 years broke up with him a month ago. doesnt really date farang, goes to college and is studying/hot enough to be a broadcaster. she is gorgeous and definately model material. the fact she is denying me to take her home makes me want it more as its probably the first time this has happened but as my focus has shifted to more wholesome innocent freaks momentarily this is something i may have to deal with..sometimes at least.  that or i dont wait around along enough for it to happen. either way my spider senses told me something like this would happen about half way through the night anyways so..being the resourceful guy that i am i had planned ahead. basically throughout the night of chillen with them i kept going to the bathroom for extended periods of time..why you ask..well there was a cute little thing..shorter than my usual taste with a white dress and a bunch of her friends next to the bathroom and i kept going over there hitting on her, talking a little bit and told her it was my friends birthday so i had to hang out with them but got her number ext. 

when the club closed i walked the 2 girls out and again asked the main one if i could take her home. she gave me the excuse and i know that i will not see her again until i can get her alone as her friend is her excuse so..3rd time is a charm. i might even just call her and ask her if i can hit. that or ill take her to a bar or something we'll get drunk and if i dont hit than sayonara you took to much of my time. kap. So i put them in there taxi get some kisses goodbye and walk straight back into the hotel where the club is although its closed there is a gang of people at the foodcourt place eating and im hoping white dress is still there. and she is...bingo i walk by like im not paying attention and feel someone grab on my arm its her obv and shes seems pretty drunk and is yapping with her friends. they ask me to sit with them and i do and for like 20 minutes im eating these girls food while white dress is grabbing my %#@ under the table...id say thats a lock. yesssr... not all women are created/get treaated equally if get treated anything at all. in otherwards once i finished i didnt ask i just looked at her and said okay we go.  and go we did...straight to my house/room where i knocked it up only one time as it was like 7am by the time we got home.  funnily at like 11am 3 hours later she gets a call from who i suspect is her thai boyfriend. she goes out on my balcony has some noticably loud yakking and comes back in saying she has to go...mai pen rai!  one thing i noticed about thai girls is none of them have boyfriends..unless you see them with there boyfriend and than the ones with there boyfriends are as likely if not more to look at you and stare you down when there boyfriend isnt looking. funny right? i dont know it just seems like of all the women i met out here minus a few none of them said yes when i asked if they had a boyfriend. that or i just dont ask, anyways who cares. ima take it easy till my eye clears up as i want to be healthy for songkran and so i can focus on work. hope i can do that. holla

No comments:

Post a Comment