YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

DITCH A BITCH...

So lets start off with night before last before we get to last night.  i tried to blog this when i got home the other day but was to drunk and apparently erased it before i saved it. so its probably alot shorter than the original version... oh well

was at the club with my thai speaking homey having a bottle of jack and than the sand that i called to the beach showed up..you may be thinking? YO why bring sand to the beach? well..this one was a student and i kind of have a thing for the innocence factor and her eyes were so beautiful that i just had to see what she looked like naked...so after chilling at the club with her and the homey and brushing off all the bird trying to grab my nuts the music changed from hip hop to techno meaning it was time for me to go. so i take the bird outside and as im walking my homey chases me down and says that some intel came in on the student and she wasnt that innocent and reminding me to wear a helmet....well...my homey for one doesnt give a shit about anything so...for him to chase me down like that is like a big red flag...without a moments hesitation i told the girl to fuck off...nicely...haha kind of .....and started to walk away...she started to follow and i said hey..im sorry but i gotta go..she than broke out in tears saying she wanted to go with me and that didnt want anything just to go home and smoke me all night. as tempting as this was i had to listen to my instincts which said...ditch a bitch..so i told her again...i was leaving and she started yelling..but "i love you i want your baby"....woooow slow down being that i just met her that escalated things to me walking fast almost running to meet my homey. she was running after me till i hopped in a cab with my boy and made a clean getaway..or so i thought as 5 minutes after we get to the next club i feel some chick grab my arm sobbing i dont even need to look..this broad chased us in another taxi for 30 minutes for what...she continued her sobbing this time almost violently grabbing me and scratching me so i said fuck it...i told my homey yo im cutting out...talk to this girl while i leave through the back..he did and i made a clean getaway and called up a random chick i met some other night. she was at my room before i got there and thats the eve in a nutshell.

2 comments:

  1. yo man get a strap...your chillin on front street too much...just in case you bring some shadeys home tryna pull a lick...dont mean to get you all noid i just think at this point cats are starting to notice your ballin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. having a strap out here is a bad idea. i tend to screen things i bring home properly and my closet has locks on it so thats covered.

    ReplyDelete