YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Great night / Stalker alert

Mmman, Last night worked out great! after a 2 hour $5 thai massage(price is cheaper where i live now..ggyyeah) i got in the cab and proceeded to tell him..Mai meter, mi commision and si sip baht..this means..im not paying the 200 baht it costs to take me to the club as you make 200 baht commision from the club for taking me there..ill give you 40 baht instead. this helps b/c well i dont have to pay and  also it keeps the taxis from purposely getting lost and spinning you in circles so they can make an extra 30 baht..fucking taxis..anyways i get to the club and open the bottle #1 bought me last night and my homey who speaks thai shows up. we begin drinking and he starts telling me about this girl whos sitting at the table next to us that he fucked...5 minutes later her friend walks up to him and says..you remember me? oops i guess he fucked the other one instead...or maybe both..lol at this guy whatever the case we get drunk and as the bottle starts to finish i realize its either time for me to make my selection or we go to the next club where we have a bottle. A group of thai girls maybe 5 of them ask my thai homey if i will come sit with them...Hmmmmm well...honestly they were cute and i would have gone with 2 of them but i declined as i had my eyes set on this one bird.

Let me say im a picky mofo and basically i spent half the night just surveying the field. Now for some reason if im not trying to take a girl home and have her i see no reason in even speaking to her. maybe im non social in that effect...that or im just to the point, but even girls dancing in front of my face grabbing onto me...if im not trying to take home well...i pay no attention to them. i think in some ways it makes them want to get my attention more. let me say that i need to get a new phone so i can start adding pix as i really want my peeps to see this one. she did not speak a lick of english really..which i find sexy and like b/c that means she has not been with a bunch of foreigners. she does however work at a massage place and let me say that the next time she comes i expect a 2 hour thai massage. she is a small little thing with nice tits and a gorgeous face. she pretty much was staring at me the whole night and after a while i decided that she was the winner. being the botle was finished i walked over to her table, and as a bonus..they had a bottle of whiskey to! so me and my homey sat and pretty much drank there whole bottle which is the reason i feel like shit right now and i was trying to take her home but she kept saying she had to work in the morning. finally i said to her friend who speaks english to tell her that we go to my house and sleep..no sex...riiiiiiiight. so she agreed and as soon as we got to my house her pantys fell down..oops i worked this girl over and im at the point where i feel that i leave a lasting impression on any chick i sleep with b/c well if your always going to the gym than you can lift alot of weights..same as sex..if your always having it than..you can do it alot...mak mak so...after the first run she informed me she had a total of 3 orgasms and i said well...i kan kap(1 more time) she said..no i sleep..i said whatever and i beleive #4 for her came as the noise level reached max capacity in round 2 but i didnt care to ask. after someone started knocking my door. Now...its like 5 am in the morning and well...im guessing that my neighbors are complaining b/c we make to much noise but when i get to the door...low and behold...FUck..its the same bitch i kicked out 2 days ago..the one that showed up hella late while #2 was here last night..WTF..this girl has now come to my house and knocked the door hella late twice..both times i had some other girl at my house...i think we have a stalker....oh well. 

again i told her same as night before..i have lady you have to go...this time she was more reluctant and refused to do which basically ended in me jumping inside, closing the door...and locking that shit..now #1 would have had a problem with this had she been awake yesterday when this girl showed up...but the one i took home well..it seemed to make her like me more...hard to explain but she jumped right on my when  i walked in and we did the thug thizzl foshizzl.  following the trend of non monitary activitys tonight was no different. i did pay for her $3 cab home tho..(what a nice guy) i think i will see this one again as her facial expressions when bouncing up and down were priceless and id like to see that O  face at least one more time. im not sure what im going to do about this stalker other than go and tell the security guard if he lets her in one more time im going to report him..fuck it..im reporting his ass now. do your job you piece of shit. today i plan on relaxing on a side note..yesterday i won a poker tournament..a smaller one for like 22,000 baht..not alot of money but it is 2x avg thai monthly salary. now that i have my own comfortable space i plan on working alot more as i actually enjoy my job...hey 4 hours 4 days a week isnt bad..that gives me more time to have fun. right now im about to order some chicken with rice and a fried egg, pad thai noodles and some seafood salad..what is the total for my order you may ask.. $6...a meal that would easily cost 30 bucks in the states and really should only be $3 but i am having it delivered to my door...siiigh

3 comments:

  1. yo yo wsup your security guard isn't doing a good job screening your guests...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to get out there and get my eat on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. check this out doughboy i know you like fried chicken and they have it on food stands all over. you can get a fat breast for like 60 cents. if you want a whole bucket like the ones at KFC itll probably run you something like $5 bucks.

    ReplyDelete