YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random encounters and more fun to come..holla

This months poker has been good. despite the 10 day long party known as songkran im up a little bit more than 100k baht. im america this is a decent little chunk of change but in thailand...im rich bitch! haha aside from that ive had a lot of scattered encounters as minus the monday clubbing night..i been working and exploring my "thai" neighborhood more in depth.  

So ill start by saying i picked up on a beautiful looking tanned super thai non english speaking girl at the tesco lotus near my house. she was pushing a cart out of the store and i was walking out behind her admiring that booty when she dropped a ruler from her cart..(student alert?!) i took this as a sign that i should try and get her number so i picked it up and said excuse me...she didnt turn around so in thai i said khor tot kap...meaning excuse me. she than turned around and smiled when i handed the ruler she dropped.  i than tried speaking to her with my super limited yet semi effective thai. very simply i asked her her name, if she liked to go to discos and if she wanted to go sometime. she started saying all this stuff i couldnt understand so i just pulled out my mobile and asked for her number. she gave it to me and when i asked again she said yes. now this may seem like a very trivial moment given the usual happs but for me this was a landmark stepping stone.  i always see beautiful women during the day sometimes as much if not more than at night but my limited thai speak is a barrier that dancing with girls at the club seems to eliminate. anyways i was very happy with this and hopefully soon when they start speaking back at me i will understand. 

I like thai massage and go 4x a week for 2 hours everyday. its $5 where i live and well its one of those benefits of living in thailand..total comfortability. basically you ly there for 2 hours while some hot thai girl massages you. Now i dont care for "happy ending" massages as i dont need that from there so for me its a relaxation thing. In america the same type of massage would cost like $100 and here its $5 so do the math. anyways i like this one spot as they have a good ambiance and theres this one chick there thats been crushing on me everytime i go there. shes pretty cute and the other day i got a massage by her for the first time and she said something to me which was probably the most sweetest thing a ladys ever said to me...in my eyes that is...keep in mind im a man of comfort..so while she was giving me a massage telling me she liked me she said " i would like to massage you everyday for the rest of your life" i couldnt help but smiling and well honestly if thats not sexy i dont know what is. so i was up in arms as to how to handle this b/c shes a local thai girl but i came to the conclusion local or not ima have to take care of that. as one of my poker homeys said its good to have a massage girl in rotation for when those titling(frustrating) moments in work occur. damn right.

After the 10 days of partying ended i began to feel bored. not so much far as going out but with my regular weekday rotation of pooying(women)..or some girls in general. hard to explain but basically ive been brushing off my reg gfs and ones that i met over songkran that were good girls (take some effort) i seem to find reasons to brush off despite there attempts to hang out with me whatever.  im not sure whats going on but i think soon it might be a good time to switch up the pace of things in some way. im considering doing some searching this next week or two for a cupcake. someone semi steady minus my sideshow just to level me out for a bit. problem is im picky and always seem to find the littlest thing but hey out here you can have it like that. so no hurrys on that one im just saying if i come across a girl that fits all criteria i might cupcake with her some as it would save me some money, id drink a little less and most #1 importantly it will accelerate me learning thai. when i speak fluent thai its all over...done ..gg serious its easy to fall in love 3x a day just walking around and back home we wouldnt hesitate to run up on a girl but its a little different when she has no idea what your saying in some cases.

Me and my high stakes playing euro roll dog went out monday night and had 3/4 a bottle at one club...than we went to another club that closed at 6..than we went to an after after hours spot which was cool but we decided to play some pool. 2 tall thai girls looking good came up and asked to play with us 100 baht a game. little did they know we pawn at pool and we ended up taking about 400 baht from them before they quit. during this time however the drunk one said something stupid..i forget exactly what it was but i remember it leading me to telling them both they could fuck off in those words exactly. that lead to me and her sober friend fighting verbally and her saying i was an asshole..somewhere in a 5 minute period it went from me and her arguing to her leaning her head on my shoulder asking where i stayed in bkk.  it turned out they both lived near me and work at a gogo on soi cowboy. her friend liked my homey but he somehow ended up messing it up or just drunkenly not sealing the deal and he got a cab home. since we lived near eachother it was obvious we share a cab. her friend got dropped of first and me and the other girl went to my house. it was probably 8am and we just went to sleep and in the afternoon we did it up and it was a good time to say the least. i seen her one time since monday and im 50-50 on whether ill see her again but she is local and its kind of a convience when they live close but not to close as theyll be there on a whim. 

the other night while i was playing poker i was looking through camfrog the "live webcam myspace" of thailand. i wasnt even chatting i just had it open and some random girl messaged me. we talked a little she said she was bored and lived in thong lo which is close to me. i had her come over and she just watched a movie while i worked and at some point in time she was giving brains while i was on my computer..atttempting to focus..while i ended up not making alot that night it sure was a good stress releiver when my pocket aces got cracked by 43suited..donks...
that puts the camfrog pulling pooying count at 5...5 normal thai brizzls i pulled while doing my work on my computer that literally delivered themselves to my house. nice..

my homeys are in pattaya for holiday and well im thinking its time for me to take a trip to visit them while there still here. i spent a good part of my first weeks in thailand there as its where my homey first sent me and i know a couple chicks out there. randomly the first girl i ever cupcaked with when in pattaya calls me still 7 months later. i dont really answer but i think its funny to say the least. maybe once a month i sms her "hi" or some bs for fun. its about to be the weekend and i kind of have a "good girl" or 2 lined up to hang out with. one has been texting me and calling me everyday this week and is hot so this weekend probably seal the deal... but im semi motivated on those ones so i might just have to book a room in patts take the 2 hour $6 bus ride in a comfortable bus and go hang with the homeys. its one insane party out there and its been a while since i sat at the beach and been lazy.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment