YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Monday, May 18, 2009

My house turns into a disco..2 thai girls moved in...LOL

So alot has happened since last blog. first we went to scratch dog afterhours(my favorite club in bkk) and i saw the hiso girl with stockings that is probably most beautiful/drives jaguar/semi out of my financial league i thinks. she came up to me and gave me a hug outside the club. i went in later and we danced ext ext. shes like protected by her guy friends that tried to cockblock me second i stepped to her but she told them to back off and well im not sure what im going to do about this one other than be extremely infatuated with her. scary thing is i sense shes like a female version of me game wise and after we were chillen for a while she said she had to go back to her friends b/c it was her friends "last night in bkk" ironically i used this same excuse earlier in the day when i was putting this one girl on ice that wanted to kick it with me. she did however thank me for the song i sung to her over the phone last time we spoke(akon-i wanna fuck you...lol) and to call her. so we will see if this is my future x wife or not. 

Being that alcohol cost way to much at the clubs im trying to spend more time at home and if you dont have $ to go to the disco..why not bring the disco to you? this is an inside joke that only my best tall friend will understand when i say my condo turned into the eastiny disco last night. One of my homeys called these model girls that wanted to chill/he shipped one of them night before. i already had 2 chicks at my house(ill explain later=) and my other homey came through and brought 2 girls also. so it was me 4 homeys, 3 models, 2 crazy girls and 2 good looking uni students at my pad. 

my pad is not that big btw so we had to open my BR and people were on the balcony and stuff and we all got drunk and burned a little green. it was a fun time to say the least and there was dancing, some games and a little bit of strip poker/rigged by the dealer...aka me. things got kinda rowdy tho when a crazy girl told a model chick that she liked her shirt but not her..they started beefing little bit and the models got mad and wanted to go to the club...my homey who shipped one of them just said we'll meet you there  and they left and while it sucked to see them leave..there was more space in my apt so i was happy and thanked the crazy girl in the end as...model or no model profession wise these grrrls were hot same same. 

So me my homeys and the remaining pooying drank till very late, my 2 euro homeys bounced out and it was me and my thai/born in america homey, 2 crazy girls and 2 uni students. we stayed up very late and ended up sleeping at like 5am. after a good night me and the 2 girls retired to my loom. now i know what your thinking and the answer is not yet but i beleive its within my grasp as i did make out with the girl #2 last night but she turned very shy when her friend came back in the loom. anyways its been a few days now that these 2 girls have been staying at my house and well...today i told them i had to go out and they could chill before they left as i expected them to leave..they did but when i got home they strategically left hair curlor, shoes and some clothes...basically reinsuring another entry into my condo..blah!    

So the story goes that i took this one girl home from scratch dog a few nights ago and well. her friend was with her and she said they were best friends and that she was staying the night at her house or something. either way the second she asked if her friend could come to i instantly nodded my head yes. so we went home and i nailed one of them to the wall while the other slept in living room. the next evening i was on my way out the door and they both showed up semi unannounced and we just happened to be going to the same club...riiight. so we rolled together and that night for whatever reason i shipped the girl again. this time after her friend came and slept in bed with us......still nothing but promising i thinks. 

day 3 i didnt go out with them but knew they left alot of stuff at my house so i hid it in case i shipped something. i got so drunk from my friends birthday and went home and at 7am they knocked on the door. so im not sure really what to say about all this other than its semi weird. or im just baffled. its kind of like these 2 girls moved in my pad but on the same note im not really sure why i havent booted them yet. the only explanation i can give is theres 2..not 1 and 2 can be madfunson. we'll see. side note is alot of times i write a blog, never finish or take days to publish it as im semi lazy but i wrote all but last paragraph few days ago. alot has happened but it deserves to be in next blog as its the birthday blog! ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment