YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Monday, May 11, 2009

G CLUB and phone conversations with thai girls

G CLUB-
 
So where do the super ballin thai people go for fun you ask a G club. these places offer    memberships and it cost like 30k baht for a 10 bottle deal. the clubs are super upscale and there is nothing but gorgeous women there. id say for most part there semi non pro as if you just offer some girl money shes not neccisarily going home with you. in another respect if she likes you shell go home with you im not sure if people bread them out or not as i had my own experience but i would assume for a young gorgeous model chick to do so with an old business dude some type of business transaction takes place. So me aand like 20 other rowdy poker players got to the club and it was someones birthday so we had reserved a room. in comes 15 super hot chicks to entain us and entertain us they did.

 it started by us just drinking a gang and the personal dj playing some tunes. i was talking to this one chick and she wanted to teach me a thai drinking game. half way through the lesson she began to take off her shirt than her bra, skirt and pantys till she was neeeked. i looked around and it appeared half the girls were taking there clothes off. keep in mind were in a group setting with all the homeys just drinking and stuff. eventually all the women were in various states of undress. one homey was being a slut and trying to kiss all the women, the birthday boy was being smothered by 2 girls and everyone was having fun. i can say that it was a special experience and the girl i was talking to was pretty hot and apparently the clubs pay them to entertain but not to go home with customers. so anyways i guess they have theme nights, crazy costumes ext ext and well its kind of like on some fantasy land type shit. me and homegirl chatted for a bit and im not sure how many bottles got popped but when the bill came in my jaw dropped. granted it was shared among 20 people but the bill was 60k baht. geezus.

 so anyways me and homegirl stepped outside for a smoke and i asked her if she wanted to go to some afterhours joint with me. she said yeah and on the taxi ride there she changed her mind, instead we went straight to my pad and i took care of that. she was just gorgeous seriously. the thing is tho i think to maintain relations with that of chick/mindstate would be costly and while she was dope its not like she had me doing backflips or some shit so i took her number and will give her a call but im not going to go there just to see her. in summary of g club its expensive unless you roll there 1-2 people get a bottle plan and do it incognito stidyle. it is however something i feel every man should experience once in there life and undoubtably one of the coolest evenings ive had far as experience while in bkk.

funny phone conversations with thai women

-crazy/cute thai girl calls me at 7am..? yes 7am i happened to just finish working about to sleep so i amuse myself by listening to her tell me she loves me for like an hour while she plays various top 10 usa songs they play in thailand and sings 70% of each song to me in broken english. i say 1 word every 10 minutes like yeah, i listen ext. this goes on till i eventually fall asleep. she probably sang for 20 minutes more before she realized i had passed out. she called me once since than but i wasnt in the mood to talk to her. 

-issan bargirl i saw when i was in pattaya..18, just moved there with her sister, sexy and someone i think about or at least havent forgotten far as performance in bed me called me this morning...at 6:30am...see a trend? lol all she could say is what you do? you have lady? and sabai dee mai(how are you) than the man who she was staying with started talking in the background like what are you doing who are you talking to and she hung up. weird..shes a bargirl whatever but sometimes i contemplate exactly what goes on in there minds. when dealing with these imparticular you have to put all western knowledge of women aside and take them on case by case basis. she was young and innocent and for some reason when i was chillen with her it prompted me to be very nice to her i even bought her a $3 necklace...what a charmer...lol
 my analysis is she likes me alot. but has to keep grinding so good luck to her maybe i see her again.........and hopefully her sister at the same time.

-i put my accountant girl on ice for about a month meaning i didnt call her at all as ive been busy. infact i semi curbed most of my regular rotation for no reason imparticular other than like a pair of gloves you use for cleaning after a few times you throw it away. she had other qualitys and i saw her for a little bit. i feel like she was my best thai teacher so i smsed her yesterday saying i just got back in the country. she replyed "i think you not like me becaue you not sms to me long time if you want me ok i will see you again but i dont like lie you know? if you have thai lady good for you tell me. have a good day. Nong" her english typing has improved since i last sms'd her. she obviously called me out on lying to her but i dont give a shit. she was sweeping
up girls hair last time she was at my house anyways. after seeing the message tho im 50/50 as to whether i bring her back or leave her in retirement. the funny thing is tho i bet i could wait another month..than call her...and she would come over same day. lol

-this brings me to a message i got today at noon today..a normal girl who works at the mall. i met her 1 time at the disco, took her home but didnt hit as she was talking to much wanting boyfriend bs and anyways...we played sms tag a little and i made plans/than cancelled on her 3 times in a row before i finally just stopped sms ing her. its been 20 days or so since i spoke to her. yet today she messages me asking what im doing tonight. as if it hasnt been like 3 weeks since i spoke to her. kind of goes line in line with other chick i guess it just doesnt matter timewise. update on that before i finished writing this blog she calls me and tells me her and her friend are moving into the condos that i live at. wtf? she dropped me off here once lol..she says she wants to move closer to bkk or some bs but of the million places in bkk..why choose mine? being that shes moving into my condo area shes now x nayed from my list as to close for comfort. theres like 6 buildings where i stay of different caliber so i asume shes probably moving into a less expensive building than mine. if anything ill let her come over and clean my house from time to time. if she can cook yum talay(seafood salad, my favorite thai food than shes welcome to hang out sometime to..thats about it.

-the last one was a hiso(upper class) super beautiful i met her at the club...she ran game on me...my friend commented and i agreed/categorized her as one of those liking to play games with man semi stuck up, knows there beautiful wanting to be showered by man type hiso chicks. this chick rolled up to the club in a jaguar and in thailand that means your like a millionare. anyways i feel it would take more effort and some $ that im not willing ot put out for her at least right now so just as pure amusement i called her...told her i thought she was stuck up and that man are to stupid over her..i think she was shocked as man probably usually brownnose to her and my plan was to shake up the cookie jar while enjoying myself. i than told her i was going to do something sweet and different b/c many man probably say the same shit to her...what did i do you ask? i sang her a song over the phone..what did i sing? lol that one akon song."i wanna fuck you" hahaha may sound trivial but to me it was hilarious and im sure she was shocked yet intrigued by how much of an ass i was and was singing songs about fucking her being that she is an upperclass high horse sitting hiso chick. after singing to her i told her i had to go and if she wanted she could call me she sms'd me 5 minutes later asking what i was doing that night to which i replyd..going out with friends talk you some other time. 

so we went out and being that afterhours spots are key for bringing home a girl its almost a waste of $ to go to the regular clubs from 11-2am. even if i meet a chick at 1oclock that doesnt mean im ending my evening just to go home with her. so rather than do that we went to the gogo clubs. $3 for a beer and you can just chill and look at the naked chicks poke fun at them, play with them even if you have no intention of barfining/taking one home. we took full advantage of this and after the gogo me and euro homeys went to a bar and my friend hustled free drinks playing connect 4 against bargirls..hilarious shit. he even beat the 40 year old mamasan. she was noticably pissed and shifted him on hte last drink he won so we bounced. my favorite club in bkk..scratch dog was closed friday night? wtf? yeah it was buddha day so we went to what was guaranteed to be open..club spicey mainly pros there and well we got a bottle and started just drinking it up. this girl comes up to me that i knew somehow but couldnt remember. she said that she knew me and well we started just hanging out a little. she was working girl and i told her i wasnt going to be her customer but she could hang out with me and my friends and offered her some whisky. she ended up chillen with me and brushing off hella dudes that were trying to step to her...i didnt really care if i shipped or not honestly and kept saying up 2 you if you want go working than do. she just kept looking at me all crazy n shit whatever.

There was this one poker dude in the group who i dont really like so when i saw him hitting on a ladyboy i didnt say anything to him about it..he obviously didnt know it was a ladyboy as sometimes its hard to tell..rule of thumb..when in doubt..leave it out! anyways he and he..lol left the club and i waited about 20 minutes to tell my friend that the dipshit had left with a ladyboy..they all laughed and messaged him. like an hour later he came back to the club and felt like an idiot..if he was my homey i would have said something from the jump but no.

 me and homegirl continued to kick it and went to spicey number 3..the after after after hours spot till about 9am in the morning. i was pretty drunk and enjoying myself till i started to get tired and told her i was going home and hugged her...she grabbed my hand and said lets go...ok sure. she bought some chicken and sticky rice and we got a taxi to my pad. funny side note. when we got to my house she went in my kitchen while i was eating and started cleaning it and doing my dishes..she than went in the bathroom and cleaned it also..keep in mind this is right after going out all night till 9 in the morning. lol while she cleaned i ate her food and than went to lye down. she took a shower and joined me. i was so tired and wanted to sleep but she jumped on top of me and went for a spin for a good hour or so till we both were dead..literally. so we slept till like 7pm the next day. she woke up and i ordered some food..or i guess you can say i told her to go get it. lol  she did and we ate and before she left she told me if i wanted a roomate she could move in and clean for me and shit. lol i guess thats more creative line to take than i love you wanat to be with you standard thai girl thing. i smiled and walked her downstairs. shes called me twice since than at like 3am assumingly for a booty call but one time i was busy and the other time sleep. 

 ive been trying to cope with a sick downswing im having with work since i got back from pattaya...my birthday is in 10 days and it would totally suck to be low on dough at that time. hopefully things get better with that. rather than end on that note ill say that i was looking at some recent pictures today and comparing them to ones of me when i first came to thailand. not only have i lost a bunch of weight/alot more healthy but its almost like i look younger. i guess staying very "active" and not eating processed american food can add some years to the lifespan. now if only i could quit smoking ciggz. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey man your blog is kick ass. It is awesome to read some one experiencing the same lifestyle. I moved to Bangkok about 7 months ago and it seems like you are writing my life story. So many similarities it is ridiculous - American, 29 years old, self employed, living the good life :)

    Give me an email when you get the chance we should definitely party it up some time. codymeck@gmail.com or you can find me on facebook just search for "cody meck"

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...

    It is good to know you prefer scratch dog. I haven't been there in over 4 or 5 months. I have been hitting up others like tunnel, bossy, and a few others. I will have to check out scratch dog again soon.

    ReplyDelete