YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MC at the club and 1 day ninja mission to Patts

So ive begun to dip back into my music roots in a sense that the other night my boy was Dj in at a club and i joined him to "MC" talk on the mic while he spun. it was fun as its been a while since i touched the mic and it felt good. we got alot of free drinks and shit and just had a blast. there was some chicks there eyeing me n shit but i was just having fun rocking the party. afterwards my friend gave me 1k baht..lol i made my first baht in thailand from non poker work. 

There was one cage dancer at the club and well i got her number and plan on slowly seeing her again should my friend ask me to do it again at that spot which i have a feeling he will. after the club we went with some peeps to this one restaurant/indian food place and smoked some sheesha and just kicked it. ive been dealing with a sick downswing from work so rather than afterhours it i went home and got some rest. this was followed by 2 days of intense work and going to the gym. i worked so hard infact that i didnt sleep one night and while the results werent what i hoped for i was focused to say the least. about midway through day 2 of working/didnt sleep that night/not a big deal b/c when i go out i dont sleep till 6am anyways my boy called me and said he was dj ing at another club that night. COOL he than told me..oh btw its in pattaya..lol i just came from there but being that i was tired of working i said F it lets do this, plus he was rolling there in his homeys jeep making the trip more bearable.

We werent leaving till 10pm tho so to kill time instead of sleeping i went to get a massage where this one girl really likes me and i plan on hitting at a time when im not busy with other stuff. she started the 2 hour thai massage and within 10 minutes i had passed out.  i woke up when she was massaging my personals( not at all standard for a "thai massage" a thai massage is typically just a regular massage if you want more thats oil massage) anyway she looked at me and said you sleepy. i said yes and just fell back asleep. i didnt even care for what she was doing at the moment as my eyes could bearly stay open. 

after the massage i went to the market to get some seafood salad...oysters, shrimp, greens, glass noodles a bunch of other stuff i dont even know what it is, super spicy delicious food total cost $1.25 the girl who works at this spot is really cute and super thai non english speaking. everytime i go there we try to hold a conversation but epically fail. i think that eventually ill be able to say enough to her so that i can bring her to my pad and knock it out. than again i like to go there to eat so if i curb her shortly after it might be akward. either way i enjoy flirting with her. theres something so sweet about an innocent thai girl that speaks zero english and is simple yet very beautiful. at this point its way more sexy to me than like some big titty working girl honestly...although those ones arent bad either. lol

I went home got dressed and it started raining..than thunder..?within 5 minutes of being home..this was a good sign that it was time to leave Bkk on a 1 day ninja pattaya mission. My homey picked me up and off we went. On the way there i sms'd some of the girls i saw there and kind of lined things up but left it open as i wanted to see wasup with this club. to my suprise it was in a total outter area far as the "holiday" spots that i go to when im with my homeys that visit. this...was like a reflection of Bkk clubs. Basically an all thai spot and it was set up the same as clubs out here. My friend hopped on the tables and i hopped on the mic and we were having fun. some girls in the front were feeding us tequila shots and we had a bottle on stage so it was a good time. around 3am we finished and i looked at my phone and the main girl i spent time with last time in patts was calling me. 

The girls at club Noir were good definately, but i have kind of taken a liking to this girl we will call shygrrl for identificational purposes. (shes shy when out but in bed total freak with stamina+2 for that) i told her to meet me at the club, she did and at 5am we went to the room my homey had hooked up. i didnt get any money for this gig but i did run up a tab of like 2k baht at the club so that was fine with me. Me and shygrrl got to my room and i was so drunk that when she went to take a shower before bed i fell asleep! i woke up like 3 hours later and realized she would have to go to work soon so i jumped on it and went a round. she than jumped on me and went for even longer. from about 10 till 1pm when she was approx. an hour late for work. definately a good time with her...on a sliding scale i rate 8.5 far as performance and that is a good rating given the sample size/comparison of my female intake. lol  

My homey called me and asked if i wanted to go str8 back to bkk or hit the beach in jomtien...why not so we sat there and #1's friend who is from Bkk called me and was telling me about #1 who is in hawaii and at the end of conversation she asked me how long i was in pattaya. Man this is a girl who my boy saw and just a friend to me but how the word travels down here is just insane..i didnt even go to the main walking st. area, i had been incognito. anyways i called up issan bargirl who speaks zero english as her calls to me while i was in bkk were sweet to say the least, maybe its just shes sweet girl and i like that i dunno. but she rolled up with her friend to the beach and me, my homey and her friend just sat there drinking banana shakes and my friend was able to do some translation so that me and her could talk a little bit. She told him she wanted to go back to bkk with me and stay with me..lol obv thats not happening but again shes just so sweet and its kind of like a good tasting candybar, you know its not good for you but hey gotta have it once in a while. 

I think it has something to do with the night i met her, me sitting at another bar getting drunk just eyeing her for hours, her brushing off some young american dude after talking to him for a long time when i randomly decided to approach her..has built up a sexual tension chemistry thing that has yet to expire i guess. So i took her to a shorttime room and she did her best to make sure i would continue thinking about her after i left and i was impressed to say the least. after i tried to bread her out being shes a bargirl but she refused the dough which was cute but for some weird reason i slipped some baht in her purse anyways when she went to take a shower. getting a concious? no..just if you have a team of soldiers you gotta make sure there fed. at least the hard working ones right. 

Me and homey than went to play some pool at this air conditioned pool hall that is super sick and the girls there were wearing short skirts and kept bending over to rack the balls and would sit on the couch watching us in almost sexual looking positions. we talked to 2 of them and kind of left it open should we decide to want to holler on future ninja trips. after that we went and got some good old street food. i love the street food in pattaya moreso than bkk..the way they cook the sticky rice is off the hook and it was perfect end to the ninja mission. i than slept the whole ride home and when i got back it was 10pm..whether im working or going out im usually up late at night. this night however i was going on like 2 nights of close to 4-5 hours sleep total so i just passed out..sometimes...theres nothing like a good nights rest. 

i woke up feeling refreshed, won a small buyin omaha tournament which although it was small..it always feels good to win and take 1st and was a good confidence booster vs my downswing that im currently in. hopefully this is a sign that things will be turning around in that respect. side note..my birthday is in 8 days....hmmmm what should i do..i dont know yet but i promise..it will be epic..Maybe a G club with the poker players as typically the bday person doesnt have to flip the bill and the avg cost of that evening would be 4-5k baht.  we'll see. im going to be working heavily till than so wish me luck. 





No comments:

Post a Comment