YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dope Boy Fresh / the rotation explodes

So i was a little sad when i got back from bkk as dimepiece returned to her village. it didnt take long tho for me to get past this. Infact the second i saw her off on a motorbike to the bus station i looked at my phone to see an sms from market girl "kit tueng koon"(meaning miss you). so i called her and by the time i got home she was at my condo entrance waiting. SHIP This was the preface for an explosion in my rotation..i guess me spending alot of time with homegirl accrued alot of women that i needed to ship. just didnt have time.........

Rewind to the night i got back from Laos i played on camfrog for a little(the thai live webcam myspace of thailand). i havent used this for a while and was very happy with the results. First i met this girl who works for a japanese massage call service. after going over the standard "im not paying you shit" but i would like to f#%$ we arranged to meet the next day during the daytime which we did. she was awesome and gave me a massage to go with the funtime and is a nice addition to the rotational. small girl okay body but gorgeous face. after she left my dad called me to dinner with his girlfriend who has a high stature in thailand but i will never name her in this blog as theres some things going on right now that could basically secure my future in thailand around that so ill just say that on the way to meet them i got on BTS Skytrain.

While sitting on the train i noticed there was about 30 women, 2 thai guys and me....this my friend is typical bKk shit(love life). i decided that not getting a number or 2 would be blasphomy and it didnt take long as this cute uni girl with little shorts and tank top standing next to me had a big smile on her face. she had a handheld fan that i liked and when i got off the train she gave it to me...along with her number...lol ship the free fan

after dinner a new girl that i had met at the market (market girl #2) called me and said she was going to come over. she did and even tho it was our first "date" the funny thing about the last 4 girls that came to my condo is they all got instantly "tired" and wanted to go to bed / lay down within 3 not even 5 minutes of being at my condo. anyways i shipped this girl and it was yet another super thai experience where she could bearly handle it yet i enjoyed it immensley. she ended up chillen for the night and even tho she speaks like zero english it was cool to have a body pillow/maid service at my condo the morning after "take out the trash on your way out girl"
----------> 2 girls, same day..one at noon the other all night...SHIP

The next day a girl who works at a hotel in pattaya but has family in Bkk that i met on camfrog but only spoke to /sms tagged with her for 2 days called me saying she was on 1 day holiday to bkk and wanted to go out...i said cool and to meet me at my house. did we actually leave my house>? NO following the pattern of other recent work she said she was tired/skipped the couchc and went str8 to my bed as the bus ride from pattaya was long(2 hours) she did actually sleep first but i woke her up by getting her naked and took care of that. she was cute, not gorgeous but funtime nonetheless. i guess i cant complain as it was zero effort, i instantly hit, she left the next day and i wont see her again till she comes back to bkk on a 1 day holiday...lol women that come get sum and go..all good yo.

The next day the girl i met on BTS came over to watch a "scary movie" thai girls love scary movies and although i do not i keep some at my house as i do enjoy seeing a beautiful girl getting the shit scared out of her by watching some crazy chainsaw movie...the look on there face is priceless. Following the trend of things tho...we didnt watch anything far as a movie..infact we bought some food and didnt even eat it..this girl shipped me basically.. she didnt say she was tired..or anything...she just grabbed my hand and pulled me in the room...she was young and perky..her tits were bigger without her shirt on which is usually the opposite of the many pushup bras thai girls use to enhance there nom(tits). she was very cool and spoke decent english like i could see taking this girl out to a movie or something as i could actually communicate deeper thoughts with her and she is the first girl i met in thailand to use a big word being "complexity" in a sentence. LOL

aside from these rotationals the gogo girl from camfrog i saw back in march a few times was online and asked why ihadnt called her and that she wanted to get shipped. 1 girl i met in the club a month ago but never shipped is coming over later today to cook me yum woon sen(seafood salad #1 thaifood fav) my x accountant girl sms me saying she was lonely, i have 2 more camfrog girls that am supposed to meet including a girl at massage place near my house, some others along with those mentioned above that were shipped for the 1st time this week. basically im busy as fuck but really im staying sober and trying to do well with work as right now this is my main concern. im still not 100% over dimepiece leaving as for some reason i didnt throw away her toothbrush yet and every girl has asked whos toothbrush it is to which i reply...a good friend...this toothbrush of the many that get tossed in the trash monthly has sentimental value. lol

To me the best news about all of this is it was done without going to the club. while i miss going out and havent partied since i got back from Laos overall its a good thing for me. the beat is that work has been shitty since i got back and im not sure if it has to do with dimepiece leaving or if im just running bad a little. i really cannot wait to get back to where i was before and have a cushion on things and basically not have to worry about work. just gotta focus..or run better i guess. i dont want to count my chickens before they hatch but there is some big things in the works far as my potential future in this country and if it goes as planned well..game over. wish me luck...chokdee kap!













1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since we had an update. What's new with the Gootlife?

    ReplyDelete