YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Trip to Laos...One loong night

So i had to do my annual 6 month visa run to laos and it actually turned out alot better than expected. after a 9 hour bus ride we went to the embassy and applied for visas, hit the hotel and i slept till nighttime. there was a group of cute yet not beautiful filipino girls with another visa company at our hotel... about 5 of them that were decent/ seemed to be digging me but to me i was ready to go out and have fun as last lao trip was quite eventful. So....off into the night me, a russian, new yorker and british dude went via tuk tuk. the first bar was standard all working girls but they did have a pool table. to me this was boring/not really a challenge/i wasnt planning on paying for time with a girl. after 20 minutes we decided to go to the lao disco and off we went based off the recommendation of a waitress at the bar. this disco was at a really nice place but upon arrival was a complete bust so we instantly left and hit disco number 2. this disco was jumping and the 4 of us went in on a bottle which was uber cheap compared to bkk.

after surveying the field there was three lao girls that overly stood out and were semi guarded by lao men. yet they kept peering at our table and i caught one of them when she went to the bathroom and had a limited yet good conversation with her. she spoke a little english and my thai is still subpar but getting alot lot better each day. so we exchanged numbers and she invited me to her table. my worldwide confidants sat at our table while i joined her and the rest of the lao contingency. she kind of caught me off guard when she ordered a new bottle to her table and paid for it herself...? there was a few guys there and other people so basically this told me she was rich and didnt care to have someone pay for her...awesome. around 2 the disco closed and she told me there was another but she didnt have room to bring the people i had come with. all the farangs i was with btw spoke fluent/much better thai than me.

she told them where to go and i went outside with her and her friends and hopped in her 4runner...lol as trivial as this may sound to my US friends a girl in Laos that drives a 4runner means that she is pretty much filthy rich by Lao standards...n e ways the next club was even better and i can say that after this night i consider myself a pro far as the laos nightlife. something weird happened when we were at this club that i hesitate to mention but whatever..one of the guys that was with our group...the russian came up to me and pointed out a ladyboy and said..."he has nice boobs" i laughed at this b/c while i would never consider seeing a katoey it seemed that he was just appreciating his boobs. my smile however turned upsidedown when he than said that he'd like to take her/him home and i replied up2you as i quickly excused myself to the toilet. me and rich Lao girl danced and stuff and she bought another bottle. she was beautiful and had a light blue dress on nice tits and a beautiful face. when that disco closed i asked her to give me a ride home..she dropped off her friends and came to my hotel..after a few minutes she was naked and showed me her "O" face. funnily right after we finished she left and i kind of felt like i had just been used. but hey i dont mind. she gave me her number and when i woke up in the morning i went back home/just got back to bkk.

i was supposed to see dimepiece today but i guess i took to long as instead of getting back at 9 like i had guessed i got home at 1:00 and she informed me she was "busy". 0h well she is going to go back to her hometown soon which is probably good b/c shes a headtrip for me and as much as i like her..its probably best that she eventually is cleared from my mind. i do have to say ty to a friend who reads my blog and sent me a website about how to deal with thai girls and relationships after reading my blog. its something i was already well aware of and she is the type that doesnt really apply to the circumstances in the article he sent me but it was helpful to say the least.

i will end blogging about dimepiece by saying im grateful to have spent alot of time with her as in some ways she made me more concious of shit i need to take care of and was very encouraging. im eating even better than before, going out less and more on top of things than i was before. above all i will miss the sex with her. i can close my eyes and see that rack bouncing up and down..the noises she makes in bed could be recorded and used for a male relaxation listening tape yes. good news is she will be back..im not sure when exactly but ill def make some time for her when she does. 2nd girl out of 100 or so in thailand that touched my soft spot.

So... i been back in bkk for a few days and alot has happened so ima end this blog and start another. hopefully i will be able to include info other than women in it but its hard b/c have alot to talk about. anyhow. life is goot yes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment