YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A good day

So its been a long time since i blogged kor tot kap. but i been busy and had alot going on some ups and downs but things are good. im going to skip some stuff for now and go straight to a day that happened recently. i woke up in the morning from going out and was checking my email when i noticed there was a thai girl in my bed. i guess i got real drunk and didnt remember lol. she had a tattoo on her back of her kids name and apparently she didnt do spell check first as when she told me his name it was definately not how it was spelled...OOPs

she spoke zero english so after trying speak to her a little i told her okay, just speak thai to me..she did and i understood about 65% of what she said and combined with hand motions and context of conversation i basically understood her 100%! she chilled for a lil than went home and my dad called me. he invited me to japanese noodles which is my favorite food place in bangkok, noodles in a chestnut kind of flavorish soup called bankara with onsen tamago(egg) memna (bamboo shoot) buta pork (fine japanese pork) charshu (boiled pork) sounds healthy right? nori(seaweed) and just a bunch of other goodness.

After the meal he informed me that he wanted to do something nice and took me to ratchada pitanek to this "massage place" this place was the spot of all spots for bangkok far as where the ballin thai business people go and basically has 4 levels of women that you can choose from. ranging from normal girls to super models(even some girls that work in TV sitcoms work on 4th floor to supplement there income. to get to the 4th floor tho you have to know the owner who does alot of things in thailand.

the first floor was a regular fishbowl and had many ladys that were decent but not awesome. the 2nd floor featured girls that were all between ages 18-20. no girl on that floor was older than 20 and there was some hottys..but being he wanted to show me the whole thing well we went to the 3rd floor and there was some models. these were hot hot and i almost snap picked a few until my dad informed me that we needed to go to the 4th floor and the elevator man put a key in the lock which gave us access to the 4th floor and off we went. Now honestly i have seen some fine women but damn these girls were super models ranging from 6-10k to "go with them" and well i wasnt going to pay for anything but my dad insisted i choose and he would treat so...choose i did. while she wasnt the most expensive girl in the room she was something close to a dream.

Long legs, white skin, big milk and a gorgeous face. on a scale of 1-10 well she was a 10 and well that is almost unpossible. but in thailand anything is possible. we went for 2 rounds and she pretty much was dead by the time i was done. awesome? yes. would i ever dish out big money like my dad did for her...maybe if i had to much money but in the current economic situation hell no. awesome nonetheless.

after this excursion we went to the hyatt hotel to have cuban cigars, very hiso guys dressed in suits while i was casually in some shorts and a hip hop type shirt yet still fit in just fine far as conversationals, everything from oil, future of mideast countrys to women while i sipped a glass of hennesey which is rather expensive in thailand=(

that night i got a call from my friend saying it was time to go out. we did but got to homebase(scratch dog) rather late but i was happy to see my phone ring from this pretty girl with big nom who works at a gclub. basically the first night i met her my pick up line was, hey whats your name? you look tired you work today>? yeah? want to go to my house and take a nap? yeah i guess that was a little bit forward but hey whatever yo. it didnt work that night but i guess she felt she knew me well enough this time around to get shipped. the gclub girls seem to know the owner as while i sat with them at there table endless amounts of alcohol flowed and the girl i had met seemed to just be signing off on everything. i guess the owner frequents there club alot and pretty much bankrolls there drinking at his club. we went home at 5am, i shipped.

the next night she saw me at the club with some girl, called me the next day asking about it to which i replyd yes i had some girl, she did not pause and just went str8 into okay so what are you doing? lol thailand.

so much has happened that im going to cliffnote a thing or 2. i recently rode a motorbike for the first time. it was a freeing experience as i seem to enjoy floating on the back of motorcy taxis alot so i pretty much drove for hours just doing donuts around a not so busy part of the city.

me and my friends have also been making a run at the super super thai areas far as nightlife with some good success. rachada is like RCA but even more thai i mean literally me and friends are the only falang in the disco that is filled with live band and people dancing funny. a thai girl explained to me that when thai people dance at disco they do it for fun, not for sexy. this basically explains the crazy arm flailing dance that they do that is definately mai (not) sexy. anyways. theres alot more thats been going on but i think ill save it for later as my outta town gik just called me and informed me shes in bkk. all my friends agree this girl could basically be a super model in america and well that is not her best feature. her best feature is that her sex drive is rediculous. this girl sent me to the store to get jimmys at 5am after running through a box and half or so. i admitted to her that my record was 10 plus to which she said she wanted to see. we didnt make it that far but she got worked over no doubt. so...i got sum stuff to handles on that. ill try to update more frequently. holla

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like its still crackin for you out there. Save us some of those women. Good post!

    The Tri.

    ReplyDelete