YOU CAN NOW POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY SO IF YOUR TROLLING MY SECRET BLOG GIVE A SHOUT.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

smile from cheek to cheek...

Im happy to report in this blog that im very happy with life...as if life already wasnt enough right?

seriously, my new cupcake "dimepiece" has definately had a good effect overall on my phsyce if you will. for the most part id say the positives far outweigh the negative. i guess its not so much a negative but far as other women in some respects its limiting...for the moment at least but hey whatever. ive been spending aLot of time with her or almost everynight minus a planned out booty call + night out with the homeys..about 1 week in total. I have not spent this much time with a girl since i broke up with #1. in random order i will list some ways that ive noticed an improvement from her prescence.

for one i dont have a maid and while most thai girls clean your house there are the ones that leave it messier+ hair everywhere is a never ever ending problem...the booty call i did have this week left hair in the shower which dimepiece cleaned, she than gave it to me saying she had cleaned up all the hair last time and this batch was new, frowned...than smiled...than went back to cleaning? lol so my condos being cleaned daily opposed to 2-3x a week by various thai girls.

she took me shopping for the first time yesterday..meaning we went to carefour a big grocery store which up until that visit i had not gone to one since i been in thailand. i bought hella food basically filling my fridge. so im stocked with food.

as shy as she is when were out she walks around my house naked as she doesnt want to wrinkle her nice dresses n stuff she wears or something like that. its kind of weird but i like the fact she undresses when we get home...most girls just take off there shoes when they first get to my room..she gets down to her thong...being that her body is damn near perfect its cool scenery to keep me entertained when im playing some pokers. perfect tits very thin waist nice thick booty..theres something infinately sexy about having a girl with big tits hanging out wearing pantys serving you a sandwich she just made and cutting weird looking yet delicious thai fruit/feeding it to you while you work. yes

ive begun this month semi strong in poker and am potentially on track to recover from my horrible downswing of last month. its still to early to tell but in short i think that im playing alot better as im more happy and am less tilted when i lose a big pot. this has been a tough time for me to deal with how bad i been running but bottomline is my head is super clear and i feel like im playing my A game..or at least A- which is still better than 90% of the people playing tournaments humbly speaking.

my thai has improved even more..id say she speaks to me in 70%english 30% thai and alot of times shell say something in thai and if i dont understand she'll tell me what it means. basically shes teaching me always and as trivial as it may sound i can now further express myself in simple sentences like instead of saying say stuff like "you like pool?" i can now say
koon yak bai len pool mai? (you like to go play pool?) as simple as it may sound its actually more complex or its piecing the words together properly that make it that much more of an accomplishment.

sex is very good with her and we have alot of it. alot. lol maybe just b/c im a sexaholic but hey at least she can hang. The other day my closest bkk friend told me a day after a night we had out where she was chilling that he saw me smile more than i had in one night since id known him. this was partly due to her but not completely...

One random night after RCA we went to afterhours where i met up with a bunch of my homeys. back in the US i have friends from different backgrounds and many ethnicitys ext ext. the table of friends i had assembled was no different all various backgrounds and ultimately some cool mofos. My euro poker homeys that i roll with more than any other group, the euro/america english teaching/thai speaking pimps that are pimps and well i dont know what else to say other than speaking thai makes you an auto pimp out here. and lastly my thai homeys that were raised in america which i am now actively working on music with. they know the right people to get it played in the clubs=more pussy. lol anyways we all shared a table and when i proposed a toast it was an awesome feeling that 10 of my friends...all from different countrys/backgrounds/totally different type of people lifted there glass thus reminding me how wide my range is far as the type of people i get along with...this made me very happy and me n dimepiece grinded the night away but than came the inevitable downside of having a cupcake.....

aside from putting about 3 rotationals on hold/ignore mode past occasional sms...
the hiso stockings girl came to the club and frowned at me as she saw i had a lady. she be pimping herself but i think it was the touchy feelyness of dimepiece that angered her. she was pretty pissed but based off the dynamics of thailand relationships i dont think this will be a problem when i do decide to focus on her that is. than there was this other girl i been talking to that i plan on handling and well my game got wrecked with her also. to me its okay as its not hard to find new work. ever but one day mark my words i will take her home. kap

Now i know your thinking wtf this girl is killing your game in some respects....but the effect has not all been negative on the lady front. for instance i went out last night with the homeys and there was 2 rediculously looking stunners at rca. i mean hot. my homey went to get me a drink and i approached them by myself and whatever i said had them both smiling and laughing, i got 1 number and it opened the door for the homey who got my drink to get the others. these girls were close to the most knotchiest thing you will see at RCA, or thailand..in general.

the girl whos number i got said she was a "dancer" of some sort and worked in singapore/macau/other places overseas..its one thing to be a stunner at a gogo...and another to be one at a g club...but one that gets flown around asia well...that is probably the highest end of that type of women..although she wouldnt tell me her exact line of work the line of work..... she doesnt have boyfriend but said she can have a "friend" and well i hope to be one of them...i told her to come to afterhours and she called me later that night but dimepiece had called me and met up with me already making me question if i was seeing her to much/confirming i had broken the "new pussy" on weekends rule. the moral of this story is that im more energized or am operating at a zero fear level where no bird is off limits. basically being more happy=more energy=pimping more hard when i so choose.

ill end this rambling blog by saying that the one girl that i cupcaked with for about a week when i first came to thailand now about 9 months ago called me while i was writing this blog. its been 9 months lol since i seen her and she calls me 1-2x a month. this time tho she cried saying she loved me still and had a broken heart. lol 9 months later..still..wtf..lo o well



No comments:

Post a Comment